Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Julie & Julia

So over the weekend I went with a group of friends to see Julie & Julia. Can I just say what a super duper cute movie that was!? I know it is sure to get ball busted on some note by some movie critic who thinks he or she is the one deciding factor on who should and shouldn't go to a movie, but it's expected, not every movie is for everyone...but this one is definitely for me!

Meryl Streep or whatever that redheaded actresses name is did such an iconic job of playing Julia. Great job Meryl or whatever her name is! I hate to admit it, but i couldn't stand to watch any of Julia's cooking shows as she got older. It kind of made me lose my appetite to watch her, but watching this movie gave me a new found respect for her that I would have never discovered had I never watched this movie.

I will be making the boeuf bourguignon and baked pickles at some point, and I will post to share my outcome that all are raving about! Meanwhile,
HERE is a link to read up on the show. If you haven't seen it and love to cook...you must go see it, and until then Bon Apetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment